On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 08:38:43AM -0500, Bo Peng wrote:
> >I am happy with the math naming as it is...
>
> Then how about:
>
> src/insets/InsetEnv.cpp src/insets/InsetEnvironment.cpp
> src/insets/InsetEnv.h src/insets/InsetEnvironment.h

This is surely fine.

> src/frontends/controllers/ButtonPolicies.cpp
> src/frontends/controllers/ButtonPolicy.cpp
> src/frontends/controllers/ButtonPolicies.h
> src/frontends/controllers/ButtonPolicy.h

As there are several, plural seems to be in order, but I don't care.

> src/mathed/InsetMathRef.cpp src/mathed/RefInset.cpp
> src/mathed/InsetMathRef.h src/mathed/RefInset.h

The class should be named 'InsetRef' but then it would clash with
insets/InsetRef. What about renaming class and file into InsetMathRef?

> src/mathed/MathMacroTable.h src/mathed/MacroTable.h
> src/mathed/MathMacroTable.cpp src/mathed/MacroTable.cpp

Ok, especially if the plan is to have macros outside math.

> src/lyx_cb.h src/callback.h
> src/lyx_cb.cpp src/callback.cpp

Those I like...

> src/frontends/Alert.h src/frontends/alert.h
> src/frontends/Alert.cpp src/frontends/alert.cpp
> src/frontends/Alert_pimpl.cpp src/frontends/alert_pimpl.cpp
> src/UpdateFlags.h src/update_flags.h

.. and those I don't care about.

Andre'