> SVN was _not_ broken.
>
> Face it.
>
> In fact, you could even manage files with 'case problems' under Windows,
> and you could even _work_ with them if you really wanted. Not on NTFS or
> FAT, of course.

Hä? I couldn't check out/in anything. My SVN makes lots of troubles and after a checkout try I got a totally broken tree.
On Windows I have of course only FAT and NTFS, in my case only NTFS.

>> Andre' is obviously a very competent programmer and he knows
>> what he is doing.

Have I ever said something different?
I just wasn't happy that he didn't thought about all consequences of the renamings. I hope you can understand that I'm not very happy as I have three times this week to check out the sources completely to a new tree because it was broken after SVN checkout trys.

I think we can close this discussion now as it was not my intention to begin personal flame wars. My intention was to lead to focus back to bug fixing than to more renaming actions.

regards Uwe