Elazar Leibovich wrote:
Anyway the only thing which is cetain is that the CURRENT situation,
in which a cursor is stuck in the formula is unacceptable, so please
accept my patch temporarily, so that it'd fixed in 1.5 final, even if
Dov et al wouldn't have time to answer.

Hi!

I'm sorry, I'm busy IRL and I won't have time to look at this before Friday, I hope I'll get to it then. If things can wait till then --- great. However, if things reach the point where there's a risk of a fix for this not making it in to 1.5 final, then please go ahead with it if it seems stable.

In general, I think it would also be good to ask on the users' group how Bidi users feel that this should work, as it's a problematic issue, and I'd be happier if we got as many opinions of users as possible...

Anyway, it's nice to see more Bidi developers involved!

Dov