On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:48:25PM +0200, Enrico Forestieri wrote:

> > Bo> I can not imagine anything else you might want to experiment in
> > Bo> 1.6.0.
> >
> > Get rid of the corners and use background instead in order to avoid
> > those extra blank pixels?
>
> What when insets are nested? Are you proposing to use a different
> colour for each nested inset? Nah...

I think it might be sufficient do color the innermost inset still
containing the cursor.

Nevertheless we'd lose visual information this way, as right now
we also see the nesting leading to the cursor position which _I_
find rather helpful (otherwise there weren't these cure l'll corners
anyway...)

Andre'