Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Dov Feldstern schrieb:

> I really wish we had people who really use Arabic and latex, who could tell us which packages are > usually used, whether they ever mix languages, etc.

The problem is that people start using a feature after it has been implemented and they see that it works. Then they come up telling us remaining problems. That's the normal way.

Mostafa has a good knowledge of both Farsi and Arabic I think ;-). We also had another Arabic developer once (Hossein Noorikhah)... Hossein, are you listening?

(Concerning Arabic, I find it astonishing that so many people speak Arabic but don't work with it in the Computer world. Take for example the Wikipedia: Arabic: 240 million speakers, but only 32.000 entries, Nederlands: 25 million speakers and 310.000 entries

The problem is computer access. The internet (and computer in general) penetration in those countries is *much* lower than Nederland.

Abdel.