Dear Dov and Uwe,

ARABI is a good package for Farsi that supports BABEL. But it has some (even
many) limitations. About Arabic I believe that I am not the person who should
decides at this moment. I need more time for that one.

I would like to keep the possibility of using ArabTeX (NOT necessarily
SUPPORTING) with LyX. Although ArabTeX is not based on BABEL but I think it can
be used beside the BABEL.

What I suggest is not to hurry for using ARABI for Arabic. Please give me some
time so that I can figure out what is the best way to deal with ArabTeX and
ARABI. It is just a matter of time. Please keep the current status of Arabic as
it is.

Maybe it is not possible (currently) to do all things automatically in writing
Arabic and Farsi but at least we can make it easier for the users. Isn't it?

Thanks for all your help and support,
Mostafa

photos & more.