Bo Peng schrieb:

I am filing bugzilla reports about various installer issues but Uwe
seems to be eager to say 'I will not change this', and close the bug
reports.

No polemic please. I only closed one and explained you why. I see no problem using berlios.de as alternative host when ftp.lyx.org is down. As I told you the files on both servers are identic, so it doesn't matter if they are downloaded from ftp.lyx.org or berlios.de. I see this as advantage to have two different hosts.

I still have not found the time to look to your other bug reports.

regards Uwe