> As discussed shere some weeks ago, your solution is not suitable.

I am filing bugzilla reports about various installer issues but Uwe
seems to be eager to say 'I will not change this', and close the bug
reports.

Using the same MSVC dependency files, the same bundling files, hosting
the aspell dictionary files in the same (preferably lyx-related)
servers, and using the same URLs in both installers are attempts to
merge the two installers. Considering the maintenance  cost of
updating four hosts, and probability of two hosts fail at the same
time, I clearly prefer to host dictionary files on two hosts. If this
is agreed upon by Joost and Christian, I expect that the alternative
installer be changed accordingly. The same applies to the official
installer. The point is, there is no *my* installer so no *I will not
change this*.

I hope that we can reach some agreements on which applications to
bundle, which files are installed so that 1.5.0 users will get the
same *end* product no matter which installer is used.

Cheers,
Bo