Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Or you could just replace the two attached files in your tree.

Sorry, those won't compile, try these instead.

Abdel.

Abdel, the attached files seem to be working just fine for me, I don't see anything wrong with the RTL. Is there anything specific I should be checking? If I understand you correctly, it sounds like the problem, if at all, would be very font-dependent. But I tried this with English, Hebrew and Arabic, and it all looks okay.

Didn't test the speed at all, but that's never bothered me too much...

Dov