Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Mikhail" == Mikhail Teterin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Mikhail> Hello! Boost-1.34 is not only released now, it is also
Mikhail> _required_ for the upcoming LyX-1.5.0. Unfortunately, the
Mikhail> current release of LyX (1.4.4) fails to build against it.

Mikhail> I'm attaching the patch I plan to add to FreeBSD's print/lyx
Mikhail> port to make the source compatible with both Boost-1.33.1 and
Mikhail> 1.34.

I will apply this patch to 1.4.5svn if some other developer tells me
it is OK.

Mikhail> P.S. Boost people should really be ashamed of themselves for
Mikhail> introducing API incompatibilities like this -- especially, in
Mikhail> a _minor_ number release...

This is exactly why we bundle boost with LyX :)

IIUC, this patch is to make LyX compile with external boost 1.34.0 which known to be deficient. Are you sure that this patch will work with our bundled boost?

Abdel.