Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
We will face challenge for sure but Cursor movement is already working well for entering and leaving insets. We will have to decide what to do with selection though. I am in the opinion that when coming outside of an inset, whatever it is (charstyle included), we should select the full insets. Right now, the implementation offers no other choice in any case.

I think this would be very unintuitive behavior in the case of character styles.

Correct that the implementation offers no other choice --- hence my feeling that the implementation choice is wrong...