Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Martin Vermeer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Yes, I understand that. Two different things.

I know you do.

And I would maintain that this is a _perceived_ non-readiness mostly -- to
people that are 'indoctrinated' by the font attribute way of doing things.

The example of colors in mathed is a good one. One should not have to
dissolve the color inset and then insert a new one to change color.
I think the solution here is to have a color inset where
the color to show is a changeable parameter. Right-click
on the inset to bring up a dialog where color can be changed, perhaps.

Helge Hafting