Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Dov Feldstern <dfeldstern-rhxOsnTko2JWk0Htik3J/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I am not talking about the interface, but about the contents of file.
If you use 'strong' in 1.5 and it becomes 'bold' in 1.6, there is a
problem.

Would lyx2lyx which translates bold to strong solve the problem?

Except that their would be the real bold and the bold-as-strong. In my
mind, it is even worse than adding a real Bold icon in the toolbar.

Where is the "real bold" coming from? We will only be providing strong (which does bold right now, but semantically it's strong). When we add strong as a charstyle, then we translate all bolds in the .lyx file to strong. If a user chooses to add "real bold" this would be through ERT, which would not be affected by the lyx2lyx conversion.