Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Reason is simple and is actually the same as the reason why I prefer
> charstyle as inset: you cannot select a chunk of changed text in one
> go.
> For CT, it's even worse: you _have_ to use the mouse for accepting or
> refusing the change. With insets you could do that with the keyboard:
> - accept == dissolve
> - refuse == delete

I was actually think about a simple tool to alleviate this matters: a
lfun range-select that would select the largest range of unchanged
text around cursor. If there is already a selection, take the
enclosing range instead. This could take in account both fonts and CT.
And better, this could also take in account the enclosing insets.

And having accept-change accept the change around cursor position
would be trivial.