Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Hi!

As a long weekend is approaching here I think it would be a good time to start the integration of my dynamic macros into trunk. I think my patch is in a reasonable state right now that it makes sense to commit it.

Yes, much better except for MathData::attachMacroParameters() which is way too big IMHO (but this shouldn't stop you to commit if you promise to cut it down afterwards).

One bit:

+       for (; dit; dit.forwardPos()) {
+               Inset * inset = dit.nextInset();
+               if (inset) {
+                       InsetMath * insetMath = inset->asInsetMath();
+                       if (insetMath) {

This is the same as:

+       for (; dit; dit.forwardPos()) {
+               Inset * inset = dit.nextInset();
+               if (!inset)
+                       continue;