Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Hi!

As a long weekend is approaching here I think it would be a good time to start the integration of my dynamic macros into trunk. I think my patch is in a reasonable state right now that it makes sense to commit it.

I was testing the dynamic macros for two weeks in real life to prepare exercise sheets and solutions for a lecture, with heavy use of macros to build proof trees. Everything was stable and usable. So I have confidence that it will be fine when committed now.

I would like to start with the integration on Thursday morning and would be available the whole day to fix issues (if anything comes up).

Looks like a good plan :-)

Abdel.