On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

As you say, alphabetical sort can be done through a script later.
However, this is also true for a thematical order - we could place a
category tag in each entry and then sort according to that tag. E.g.

        LFUN-type = Cursor Movement

We already have this info in LyXAction.cpp.

We do..?

I couldn't see it when I checked. Never mind though, even if it's not there it can be added.

/Christian

PS. Just to be clear, I'm suggested assigning an arbitrary number of tags/category to the documentation of an LFUN in the source, so as to later allow LFUNS to be sorted according to this tag/category in the generated documentation.