rgheck wrote:
Bo Peng wrote:
src/frontends/qt4/GuiWorkArea.cpp:1478: error: 'class QDrag' has no
member named 'exec'

Should we bump QT requirement to 4.3???

Oh, no, not another one of THESE discussions! I think the last time we discussed this issue, we came to some kind of agreement that we'd stay "a version behind what the `cutting edge' people think is stable". Since Fedora is at 4.3.3, and we're pretty cutting edge, that seems to argue for 4.2 as the requirement. (Does F9 include 4.4? That's alpha right now anyway....)

What to do about QDrag::exec is another question. Presumably Andre will have a good idea.

Actually, this looks pretty simple: What's called exec() in 4.3 is pretty much just start() in 4.2. See here: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/qdrag.html#start. So some sort of conditional macro will take care of this.

rh