Am 15.03.2008 um 04:39 schrieb Bo Peng:

What to do about QDrag::exec is another question. Presumably Andre will
have a good idea.

Why cannot people use qt 4.2 for development? We have had a lot of
compatibility problems with qt 4.3.

Because then I would have used QDrag::start, just to get complains by Qt 4.3 people that it does not complile.

But honestly, switching everybody to 4.2 does not make much sense. First some platforms just use 4.3 and it would need manual compiling of 4.2 to get it working, possible of course. But then, when we release binaries, we might need 4.3 anyway because then we _have_ to use the local version. And at least then we would find out about incompatibilities which would have been fixed long before otherwise.

Stefan