On Thursday 10 April 2008 18:10:54 Bo Peng wrote:
> >  I will not insist on this as I think that I made my point clear, too
> > much information leaked can become a security problem later.
>
> Great.
>
> Then our last disagreement would be on your session proposal. I know
> you would not like me to abuse our user's guide again, but if a user
> send us a revised user's guide in bundled format, none of us can
> unbundle it cleanly to our tree because only he has the session file
> on his machine. Note that my implementation treats ../blah and /blah
> both as out of tree files.

  I fail to see how that can be a problem and I have considered different
scenarios.

1) If the embedded files are referred by their absolute path that will not
work because most of us will use a different path.

2) If the embedded files use a relative path if you move the file from
directory the relative path will be invalid so there is not use for this.

So in order to use the session we should use absolute paths there, and as I
said before this information is only relevant to the machine where the
document was created/modified.

--
José Abílio