Lars> Allan Rae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: | I thought
Lars> JMarc wanted to move all the bindings into the ui | file(s).
Lars> Maybe that was Lars.

Lars> No, no, we want _menu item_ to have their shortcuts/bindings in
Lars> te .ui file. Emacs keybindings does not go in .ui files and does
Lars> not interact wite menuitems' bindings.

The reason why I called that ui is that I'd like to move bindings to
the ui framework. Key binding is as much User Interface as menus.

More on that when I have a better understanding on what has been going
on during this month...