> no. i steped in just as complete outsider seduced by the 'summary' keyword
> in subject to know whats the better solution and what i would vote in case
> it will be some poll. my fail probably that i put down questions out of
> misunderstanding of the proposals - but anyway - on my question i got once
> answers Yes; No; from you and No; Yes; from Richard. i don't care who is
> right or wrong what i care is how such thing could happen in "quite clear
> technical debate". flame followed and i didn't intend to keep track of next
> thousand mails.
>
> no, either there are still some basic misunderstanding even between people who
> are insiders of this debate or emotions went so far that further debate is
> pointless in this moment.

Pavel,

My proposal is solid in the sense that every single bit of detail can
be provided. Richard's proposal is still at its infancy but you still
can get the basic ideas. You are supposed to make your own judgment
based on the available facts, not on someone else's judgment, even if
he is an 'insider'.

Right now, all the facts about the proposals are in the wiki and the
discussions were mostly about their pros and cons. You can completely
ignore the criticism parts of the page and make your own judgment if
you do not want to be affected by our biased criticisms. You would
then realize why I said 'the technical side is clear'.

Cheers,
Bo