Stefan Schimanski wrote:

Am 02.09.2008 um 11:59 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Andre Poenitz<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:

Not bad. So this would be ~100 EUR for the Paris faction.
I guess if I invest the same amount in local beer we might
have a sort-of-reasonable environment. It won't be on par
with Bromarv, though... ;-}

Anyone else interested?

I am.

So, that makes

André, obviously
JMarc
Stephan Witt
Uwe
Abdel

Anybody else from neighboring countries? Maybe Italy (Enrico? Alfredo?), Netherlands (Edwin?), Czech republic (Pavel?) , etc, etc. Of course other countries are kindly invited, aren't they André? José? Lars? Martin?

I am from Munich right now, but have no idea where I am in a few weeks (job search....). If possible, I would also like to join.

You could possibly look for an interview in Berlin at the same time as the meeting :-)
In which field are you by the way?

Abdel.