Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
>>  when,
>
> Between 9/10 and 13/10 following André suggestion.
> I'd like to come between 10 and 13/10 personally
>
>>  how long,
>
> 2, 3 or 4 days... as you like :-)
>
>>  program? :)
>
> Mine:
>
> - XML transition: I fear we cannot escape this time...
> - port to QtEmbedded and QtTopia: I just ordered an OpenMoko Freerunner and
> I'd love to see LyX running on it.
> - inline spellchecker: I've started on this already, finishing it would be
> a good idea.
> - and of course: add some polish to the hopefully released by that time
> 1.6.x
>
> André's:
>
> And maybe a political decision or two. Like using std::tr1 instead of
> boost, or Qt signals in core...

will meditate about it :) my situation is like this -
1. if 9/10 - 13/10 is going to be the date it would help me to know it during
   this/begining of next week
2. if there is program to share with others - i'm not going to spend my days on
xml
   transition if this would be the main topic. personally i'm interested in
polishing 1.6,
   git support in 1.7, some (more philosophical decisions) about bilingual
(ledpar)
   support. thats why i asked about others plans :)

last years wiki page as a template: (i filled already some info)
http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/LyXMeeting2008

pavel