On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

- XML transition: I fear we cannot escape this time...

I'd primarily help with this. On the side, I'd probably work on setting up a build server[*] with automated testing and generation of documentation.
And fixing bugs of course.

if 1.6 has been released, the timing ought to be great for doing XML.

André, this is probably a _really_ stupid question, but do you have a broadband connection?

/Christian

[*] I've finally decided on the hardware, but I'm waiting for people to report success on Linux with that chipset before actually buying it. Other than that, I expect fast compilation times from an Intel Q9550 with 4GB RAM. Btw, I will give LyX developers accounts on this machine once it's stabel.

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr