Richard Heck wrote:

> The attached patch is a start on this. It does work, in the sense that you
> can have both completion-accept and cell-forward bound to Tab, and this
> works in tables.

"completion-accept" is added from me and works in a different way then
"complete"
which was bound to tab before. i'm not sure, but most people probably want
"complete" one.

what is the advantage of having "\addbind" instead of using old "bind"?

> The problem is that it is entirely unclear how to integrate this with the
> shortcut editing UI. Ideas are welcome.

maybe to allow multiple bindings in shortcut pane and only show warning about
already used key?

pavel