On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> I see that the following files in src/insets still  #include FORMS_H_LOCATION:
>
> figinset.C, form_graphics.C, form_graphics.h, insetbib.C, inseterror.h,
> insetexternal.C, insetinclude.C, insetinfo.h
>
> Are form_graphics.[Ch] to be made redundant by Baruch's efforts in this
> direction? What about figinset.[Ch]?

The form_graphics.[Ch] in the insets/ directory are obsoleted together
with the figinset.[Ch], however since my FormGraphics is still not up to
par with the figinset (no inline viewing) it probably should not be
removed for now.

I'll be back to my development machine tommorow and will try to finish the
parts that still need work. I'll be replacing my devel machine and be back
to work on FormGraphics.

Baruch