On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> I see that the following files in src/insets still  #include FORMS_H_LOCATION:
>
> figinset.C, form_graphics.C, form_graphics.h, insetbib.C, inseterror.h,
> insetexternal.C, insetinclude.C, insetinfo.h
>
> Are form_graphics.[Ch] to be made redundant by Baruch's efforts in this
> direction? What about figinset.[Ch]?
>
> This leaves the 5 inset files and associated classes. I was going to have a
> go at making InsetInfo GUI-independent, but have vague notions that people
> were suggesting that it too should go? (I haven't been paying much attention
> of late) Is this so or should I do my worst on it?

Info will become a collapsible inset and so it won't be needing a dialog
in future.  It should be fairly easy to implement (give it a better name
at the same time like InsetProofread or something since it's meant for
sticking editting notes into and should be possible to block export to
certain formats (eg. ascii text).

You work on one of the others, although InsetExternal and InsetGraphics
are likely to be merged at some point (I think you were away for those
threads) so you might just skip external for now.

There's always fine-tuning to do if you need some work to do ;-)

Allan. (ARRae)