Lars> Hi Lars. I worked on the literate programming extension for LyX
Lars> a while back (LyX-1.0.1). Unfortunately political trends here at
Lars> my job shifted and it is a long time I don't have opportunity to
Lars> use this feature. Then, on July one guy sent me email saying it
Lars> was broken. In fact it was, but it is a small thing: If you get
Lars> compilation errors, the errors were not shown on the document.
Lars> (The reason this bug was introduced is that the parsing of the
Lars> latex log file changed, and the corresponding parsing routine
Lars> for literate programming building process were not.)

So, what happened with this patch? Has it been applied? Should I apply
it to the fix branch? I'd like to know what literate people think
about it.