Edmar> Hi Lars. I worked on the literate programming extension for LyX
Edmar> a while back (LyX-1.0.1). Unfortunately political trends here
Edmar> at my job shifted and it is a long time I don't have
Edmar> opportunity to use this feature.

Hi Edmar, nice to hear from you again.

Edmar> Anyway... If
Edmar> you forgive me the abuse, I am enclosing a tar file with the 3
Edmar> files that I changed (based on the 1.1.5fix1 release):
Edmar> lib/examples/Literate.lyx src/Literate.C src/Literate.h Would
Edmar> you integrate these changes for me ? Thanks

I have finally integrated these changes for the upcoming 1.1.5fix2
(things are much different in 1.1.6, and the problem is solved there
too).