On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 08:54:31AM +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>> Right... I forgot... Qt app now.
>
> André attempted to really do this last meeting (using Qt in core) but
> failed eventually :-)

Hm, not really. I seem to remember a consensus that using Qt in core
can follow pretty much the same rules as we have for other libraries:
Use it, if it makes sense (i.e. benefits outweigh costs) (contrary
to the old "use whatever makes sense except if it has a 'Q' in the name").
It's just that nobody acted on that.

> Please don't. I am not active these days so there's basically zero
> chance that I flame you ;-)

I re-discovered #lyx on oftc.net. A good place to enjoy absolute silence.

Andre'