Waluyo Adi Siswanto wrote:
Actually I have a problem (in LyX 1.6.2) when I want to set the page
without number under the Part environment using ERT
\thispagestyle{empty}. The document class is book(koma-script).
What a surprise, View PDF, LyX error appears "TeX capacity exceeded:
sorry, main memory [main memory size=1500000]"

As I remember I did not have a problem in older version (1.5.5). Then
I create a simple example to test the problem (attachment
TestPart-1.5.5.lyx). OK It works perfectly and even this file can be
read by 1.6.2 and see the PDF without error.

To reproduce the error then I create a similar file in 1.6.2, and it
shows the error. (attachement TestPart-1.6.2.lyx). This file cannot
output PDF and shows the error.

The difference is that hyperref is turned on in the 1.6.2 version. If you turn it off, you don't get the error.

rh