Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
rgheck <rgh...@...> writes:

Waluyo Adi Siswanto wrote:
Actually I have a problem (in LyX 1.6.2) when I want to set the page
without number under the Part environment using ERT
\thispagestyle{empty}. The document class is book(koma-script).
[...]
The difference is that hyperref is turned on in the 1.6.2 version. If you turn it off, you don't get the error.

Sure, but the ERT should not be in the Part style anyway.
Put it alone on a standard style line and compilation works all right.

But then, so far as I can see, the ERT is on the next page, and the attempt to turn off the page number fails.

Granted, this should really be done in the document class.

rh