On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Pavel Sanda wrote:

        www.lyx.org/~joost

So we developers should probably check if there's stuff on aussie that we
want to keep, and if it still should be on the web.

i have already made some checking and backups before aussie death - there are meetings pics, lyx archeology, doxygen docs, some bits for wiki pakes eg lyx geography files and so. i would setup those things back, but Lars refused to give me login access so either move it to some third party server or let it die.

Maybe I could/should set up the doxygen docs on the new server?

Meeting pics we could put in the wiki (uploads section).

The bit about geography I didn't understand.

If you tell me what to do, I can do it.

regards,
/Christian

PS. I got access after a while, but I also see Lars' point about limiting the number of users on the server. Guess it depends on how we feel it should be used, and it's probably related to us not (?) paying for it.

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44