Christian Ridderström wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Pavel Sanda wrote:
>
>> Christian Ridderström wrote:
>>> I don't get this bit... I'd set up the system so that we can easily
>>> re-generate the documenation. Is that what you mean? (I'll have to check
>>> with Lars that it's ok to build LyX on the server first, because I assume
>>> doxygen requires a tree that has been built?)
>>
>> hum, this will pull-in dependencies which i doubt are already present
>> (qt,dot).
>
> dot?

needed for generation of ancestry graph visualization (of course doxygen
will run even without, but they wont be produced..)

> Even so, what do you think of putting the doxygen related stuff into SVN?

i'm not sure what you mean. we already have doxygen stuff in the tree.
just look into sourcedoc directory.
or you are talking about _output_- that won't be good idea of course.

>>> Maybe you could add the images to a sub-tree of www-user?  Then I can
>>> just
>>> update the checked out tree on the server?

this is indeed possibility, thanks for idea.

pavel