On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Christian Ridderström <christian.ridderst...@gmail.com> writes:
I'd like to generate the output inside ~/lyx/build, to keep the work
directory from SVN more clean, and it let's me just do 'rm -rf build'
to start over. However, when I look in the file ~/lyx/build/Doxyfile
it seems that the location of the generated output is hardcoded:

# The OUTPUT_DIRECTORY tag is used to specify the (relative or absolute)
# base path where the generated documentation will be put.
# If a relative path is entered, it will be relative to the location
# where doxygen was started. If left blank the current directory will
be # used.

OUTPUT_DIRECTORY       = ../../lyx-devel/sourcedoc

Would somebody object if I changed that to generate the output to the
build directory?

Certainly not me.

Is it difficult to set up configure so that you can give it a flag that species this particular output directory? I could then invoke ./configure on the server using this flag so that the HTML output is immediately sent to the right place in the web structure.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44