Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> * checkViewer should go to checkFormatsEntries method, not
> checkConvertersEntries().

but i wanted this to be function to be called only if checkProg('eLyXer
converter'...  proceed. (it shouldn't be displayed when user have no
interest in lyxer). so the position is correct.

> * the program call syntax question needs to be clarified

yes, i didn't intend to backport before new release from Alex with
the change elyxer->elyxer.py.

> * why do we need a specific elyxhtml format?

because this tool works in a different way than the other html convertors -
without the latex phase. it makes sense to have both export possibilities - the
standard via-latex-tools preserves much better the math, structure with
contents etc, on the other way lyxer has more attractive visual appearance. so
for different documents you would use different output.

> In any case, I'd like to see a patch.

i will send it.
pavel