On Sat, 2 May 2009, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

What we should do:

* recognize eLyXer as a HTML converter (already done, AFAICS)
* communicate whether both in eLyXer or LyX, something could be improved to
make their cooperation easier

What we could do (given that Alex supports this idea):

* provide a separate eLyXer branch in our SVN for its development
* distribute eLyXer as a separate tool via our infrastructure (and hence make
clear it is a tool we support)

Hi everybody,

I'm not sure if the above is what eventually got decided, but if so one way to "officially" recognise eLyXer is to let Alex create a web page about inside www.lyx.org. Actually, I think we could probably do this regardless of which path is chosen. Or Alex can of course use the wiki.

Best regards,
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44