Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> > Thanks for changing this. But shouldn't we now give the html format the
> > name "HTML (tex4ht)" to tell the users what program they are using, like we
> > do for PDF?
>
> It's not necessarily tex4ht. It can also be latex2html or hevea.

yes, i use latex2html here.

>As said, I do not understand why eLyXer should be separated from that
>paradigma.

i tried to explain - difference in technology and target too (mainly based what
can (not) be read from latex output). of course thats more of feeling than of
some clear argument, so if more devs think it should be just one of the
converters (the first one/the last one btw?) let it be that way.

pavel