On 9 Oct 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | > I wanted to know if users of GCC 2.95.2 (the base for the AthlonGCC) have
> | > any such troubles compiling LyX? I'm using the --enable-assertions
> | > --enable-warnings configure options.
> | >

> | I have yet to be able to compile with 2.95.2 - internal compiler error at
> | a specific point (forget which). Hence my attempt to use CVS gcc
>
> I have _no_ problems with gcc 2.95.2
>
> gcc-c++-2.95.2-3mdk

Yikes ! I knew other people could use 2.95.2 fine, I was hoping it was a
mdk thing, but apparently not. I don't get random errors so I don't think
it is my hardware. This gets more and more mysterious :/

I think somehow my installation must be totally broken, but I'm baffled as
to how ...

john

--
"Take the ideas you find useful. Try not to get hung up on the labels."
        - Jonathan S. Shapiro