On 03/05/2010 09:10 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
* HTML export. I remember Richard asked for help with images. Anybody around?
   Some plans to add instant preview snapshots for equations, or external insets
   using preview? Some other plans Richard? NewInLyx2.0 entry is missing.

I do need help here.Quite simply, what I need is to be able to have access to the preview image from within the xhtml output routine. This would let us do image rotation, scaling, cropping, etc, of images; do something with external insets, which are at present ignored; and even allow the use of little pictures for math when necessary. From what I can tell, though, the preview images right now are buried somewhere deep within the GUI and so aren't accessible from the output routines. So that's it.

The other thing I have left to do is finish the MathML stuff. Most of that works, but not all.

* Multiple viewers/converters. Juergen asked for some help; how this evolved,
   what is to be done in this area? Juergen, Richard?

I can do the graph work, if I know precisely what needs doing. We had some discussions, but then they kind of died, as we both got busy. So I'm not quite sure where we stand.

* Layout groups are hopeless? Richard? Anybody?
   http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/LayoutGroup

IIRC, Vincent was thinking about this, but I'm not sure if he got anywhere. It's probably too late to make this work for 2.0, which means postponing to 2.1, since it's definitely a format change.

rh