On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Angus> FormPreferences is now much more user-friendly as it has
> Angus> Feedback and Warning messages. It's also more coder-friendly as
> Angus> it's now modular. Modules are based on tabs, so it's easy to
> Angus> folllow the flow of the code and it's easy to add new
> Angus> functionality.
>
> I'll apply it.

Excellent. I think you'll like this one, but a word of warning/request for
info...

I haven't found a way of getting a callback when clicking the mouse on an
input box. Only when altering the contents. This isn't ideal, as it means
that you get feedback for these inputs only by altering the text. If you
enter invalid text, then you'll get the warning, not the feedback.

Anyway, suck it and see. No doubt this is sometthing that can be overcome
eventually.

Angus