Patch attached.
Any answers to the questions below?
Angus

2000-11-06  Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * src/frontends/xforms/forms/form_preferences.fd: Inactive tab folders
        are no longer dark. Haven't yet worked out how to lighten the colour of
        the active tabfolder. Any ideas anybody?
        Adjusted Colours tab a little.
        Added Shortcut field to converters tab. Note that we can't create an
        fdesign label like "input_shortcut" as this buggers up the sed-script
        stuff.

        * src/frontends/xforms/FormPreferences.[Ch]:
        (feedback): fixed crash due to to ob=0.
        (LanguagesXXX): the kbmap choices now contain the files
        sytem_lyxdir/kbd/*.kmap. I think that these choices should eventually
        be replaced by an input with a file browse button, but since the browse
        buttons don'y yet work, this'll do for the moment.
        (FormatsXXX): think that this is now nearly fully functional.
        Some points/questions though:
        1. Does "Apply" remove formats if no longer present.
        2. I think that the browser should list the GUI names rather than the
           format names.
        3. Must ensure that we can't delete Formats used by an existing
        Converter.

        * src/support/filetools.[Ch] (DirList): new function. Not at all sure
        if this is the best way to do this.

patch.diff.bz2