On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Angus> Because I sort the list of names (which I store). If I could
> Angus> sort the list of formats by name, then I'd do that instead.
> Angus> Note that the STL is largely unknown to me and whilst I do have
> Angus> reference literature, I find that I tend to use example (eg
> Angus> find_if(), compare_memfunc()) to expand my coding base.
>
> BTW Angus, what's the reason why you did not use (properly) lyxlex to
> read rgb.txt files? Is it only because it does not handle '!' as
> comment character? In this case, it would be easy to add a
> commentChar(char) method to LyXLex. You current code is a bit longer
> than needed...

sigh...
Jean-Marc, I've worked flat out on this stuff for two weeks. If anybody feels
the need to clean up the code base, then they won't find me stopping them.
This isn't meant to be a flame, just exhaustion!

But you're right. That was the only reason! Well spotted. ;-)

Incidentally, don't bother applying the patch. Things have moved on. I'll
resubmit soon enough.

Angus