On 28 Nov 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> I not sure if I have the time to help a lot, but I will at least read
> through the 1.1.6 documentation and comment on sections that are
> wrong/missing or in need of a touch up. I'll send you a text snippet
> when I see these.

There have not been many changes yet beyond Angus' work (which is
substantial, however!), so you might want to wait a bit longer before
reading too much. I definitely need to cull through the User Guide for the
obvious menu changes first.

One question: is the user interface (e.g. location of items on the
pulldown menus, etc.) likely to be stable now, or will there be more
changes in the relatively near future? This will affect my enthusiasm to
do the changes sooner rather than later.

> | It was a productive lunch break today ...
>
> don't forget to eat...

:-)

Mike

--