Greetings,

I have followed Lars' instructions and created a branch off of the lyxdoc
CVS module called lyxdoc-1_1_5-updates. Any changes relevant to
LyX-1.1.5fixN should go there and should be edited only with
lyx-1.1.5fixN! The main branch of lyxdoc is being changed to be relevant
to 1.1.6 and should be edited only with 1.1.6pre2 or later.

I have patched in Angus' modifications of Customization and UserGuide and
added an appropriate caveat to UserGuide about the updating process. I
have also appended the infamous ExternalMaterial.lyx to Customization as
Chapter 8. I will work it into the text more properly as time
permits. Correspondingly, lyx-devel/lib/doc/ExternalMaterial.lyx should be
nuked.

It was a productive lunch break today ...

Mike

--
Mike Ressler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]