Il 04/05/2011 00:50, Vincent van Ravesteijn ha scritto:
Hi everyone,
As a typical start of a new release cycle I want to poll
- what features are a must in the next release;
- what work do you think you will be doing;
- what do you hope to see somebody else to do (please keep it realistic) ?
I will compose a list of things afterwards and keep this in sight during the 2.1 cycle.

Keeping an eye on the Advanced F&R feature, the bugs/enhancements requests that will come up from the users, the ones that are already in the Trac, starting probably from the "[Esc]" keypress to stop the current search (I had a patch that didn't go in for 2.0, perhaps it can do for 2.1 or 2.0.1), I expect (more) funny ways people will try to use the regexp capability (than I can think of), so let's see.

Plus, whatever else peaks my appetite as an apparently funny thing to work on . . .

    T.