On 04.05.2011 14:26, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
On 04/05/2011 00:50, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Hi everyone,
As a typical start of a new release cycle I want to poll
- what features are a must in the next release;

Features:
* Git based Embedded LyX.

Couldn't we "somehow" re-use QtCreators plugins? They have
a nice plugin-system. Looks a bit inspired by OSGi. Maybe
Andre is willed and allowed to talk about it.

* User customizable toolbars.
* Ability to produce LyX and pdf diff document from the command-line
(for SCM integration).

Cleanup and refactoring:
* Fix (rewrite) the graphics backend mess.
* Tidy up the frontend:
- polish existing dialogs
- Migrate the GuiDialog based dialogs.
- Make it easy  to create a new dialog
- move dialogs management out of GuiView
- tex2lyx integration in LyX.

- what work do you think you will be doing;

Hopefully part of the user customizable toolbars, maybe on or two
cleanup if I find the time.

- what do you hope to see somebody else to do (please keep it realistic) ?

Everything else in my lists.

Abdel.