On 10/05/2011 12:21 PM, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:

The need is generated by my inability to do queries I need to do.

Again, I don't know what query you want to do.

Vincent

The query that Richard is after is fixedintrunk but not fixedinbranch

I understand that. But as I said, I don't see why you need to
explicitly be able to search for those. See my reasoning
somewhere else in this thread.

Vincent

Sorry I read quickly. I agree with your concerns about not changing the bug tracker workflow based on the fact that the current setup doesn't allow complicated queries. There are technical ways for these complicated queries to be performed. They involve one of

- update trac 0.12 which allows keyword "A and not B" queries
- create new checkboxes for fixedin...
- create new status for fixedin
- ??

These wouldn't change the usability of trac for end users.

Regards,
Julien