On 05/10/2011 12:47 PM, Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
>> Sorry I read quickly. I agree with your concerns about not changing the bug
>> tracker workflow based on the fact that the current setup doesn't allow
>> complicated queries. There are technical ways for these complicated queries
>> to be performed. They involve one of
>>
> It's just that I don't see the usefulness of the 'complicated' search
> Richard wants.

I want to know which bugs have been fixed already in trunk but not yet
in branch, and I want some way also to mark which of these are eligible
for branch and which are not. This seems like a useful thing for the
branch maintainer to know, and what I really want is to have it on my
trac "home" page (HomeRGH, stolen and modified from yours), so I can see
the status of such things at a glance.

Richard